Developed in conjunction with Garmin's sponsored athletes - including Team Garmin Slipstream
The Garmin Edge 200 will bring new life to your riding, easy to use, with no sensors or set-up required, and using a high sensitivity Hotfix GPS to record your distance, your route and what it took to get there.
You have the freedom to get on with enjoying your ride, all the while the Edge 200 records key stats and data so that you can review, replay and relive the adventure on Garmin Connect as well as sharing your rides in our worldwide community
- Simple, intuitive interface means you spend more time in the saddle and less reading instruction manuals
- When you're done riding, expand your knowledge of local routes by tracking where other cyclists are going, then get out and try them for yourself
- Virtual partner allow you to challenge your previous best or download rides from other Garmin users for virtual competition
- Waterproof to IPX7 standard (up to 1 metre for 30 minutes)
- Uses a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, providing up to 18 hours operation
- Unit dimensions (cm) - W x H x D: 4.8 x 6.9 x 2.2
- Display size 128 x 160 pixels: 4.31 cm (diagonal)
- Weight: 58.5 grams
For additional information simply contact Bikelab on 0208 948 6166 to chat to our team about your requirements.